Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Get me out of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home is where the heart is..... Supposedly is. 2 and a half months, that's all it took. And now, get me out of here! The daily yellings, the nagging, the chores, the "responsibility" of visiting relatives, all coupled with almost daily lectures of how i'm wasting my life and what i should do to be a good son. It's funny how the human mind is never really satisfied actually. When at hostel, food sucks, and life rocks. At home, life sucks and food rocks. Well, life doesn't entirely suck. When my friends were free, we used to play football almost every day, go out for movies, etc. That way, i enjoy the freedom i get at most times from home. But when it comes to me inside the house, now that's a whole different story isn't it? When are you going to learn to stop being such a fussy eater? Pick up the phone, Answer the doorbell, wake up early, go to sleep early, don't spend so much time on your laptop, look up at least when we're talking to you...... I could just keep going. I never used to think much of this stuff before i went to hostel, now it seems to drive me insane. I'm too used to living life my way now, and this home lifestyle is a real killer now. The past 2 and a half weeks, i've been forced to wake up at 7.30. A holiday, and 7.30 A.M. (This blog is meant for those teenagers who like to get up late and not to those freaks of nature who do otherwise). Add to that the fact that my mom made me go to an employment agency to do an "internship"(Since when do mechanical engineers work in employment agencies i wonder). And it isn't even like i got to do anything useful there. (It's an employment agency, recession.. d'uh!), no certificate, no pay. And why on earth would she want me to go there? Because she thought i was spending too much time on the laptop playing games. I sat and played claw there too! (Claw!!! @_@) But end of the day, a reflection, the only time i've ever been really happy was in hostel. Where else could i choose to sometimes ignore phone calls from home pretending to be sleeping while sitting and playing AOE instead? You learn something new about yourself everyday. Here i learnt, i love my parents, i love my family, as long as they there's some distance. And to those of you that think i'm being cold, screw it. I'm being me!

No comments: